Jihane is a passionate creative with a love for storytelling and bringing to life campaigns that engage audiences & inspire change. Lebanese by birth, home was never defined by borders and traveling was essential to her growth. She worked with multinationals in the UAE, Kuwait and Qatar.
She developed offline and online solutions with results that lead to a change of behaviour on a national level. Today, although she proudly holds a stellar record of local and regional awards, in addition to the experience of leading the creative department, building strategies, and embracing diversity, she’s still a work in progress…
- 2015 – ongoing: Independent creative director: self employed
- 2013 – 2015: Ogilvy & Mather Beirut: Associate creative director
- 2010 – 2013: Ogilvy & Mather Beirut: Senior art director – Team leader
- 2008 –2009: JWT Kuwait: Art Director
- 2006 – 2008: Grey Kuwait: Art Director