You are here
After graduating University of Brighton in 2010, Edgars returned to Latvia and set up Associates, Partners et Sons – which has become one of the leading design studios in the country. Besides studio work he has taught at universities in Latvia and Sweden, helped establish Forum of Latvian Design – website and organisation promoting Design and Creative industries in Latvia, which led him to be appointed to Design Council of Latvia. During the European Capital of Culture in Riga he curated street art festival Blank Canvas, which became one of the key events of the year, and most of the work can still be seen on the walls of Riga.
- 2011 – Present: Founder – Associates, Partners et Sons
- 2014 – Present: Advisor/ ex-Head of Design – Edurio
- 2016 – 2018: Expert – Latvian State Culture Capital Foundation
- 2013 – 2018: Board member – Design Council at Ministry of Culture of Latvia
- 2012 – 2014: Visiting lecturer – Latvian Academy of Arts