Is the program the right fit for me?
The Future of Doing is perfect for anyone responsible for delivering creative or differentiated ideas, products or services (i.e. Lead Designers and Creative Directors, Strategists, Technologists, Heads of Personnel and Consultancy Leaders).
How is the program's flow and agenda?
The Future of Doing Online Program runs according to the following step-by-step:
- Step 1: on August 10, 2020, all registered participants will gain an individual login and password to the Berlin School online campus and will have access to the Future of Doing virtual classroom, asynchronous content, and learning guidelines.
- Step 2: Starting Friday, August 14, 2020 and over the next three weeks, always on Fridays*, participants will attend an online live session, each one lasting 3 hours (breaks are included). Every session is designed as a hands-on workshop. It begins with an ‘insights’ briefing in which the compelling findings gleaned from the Future of Doing research will be shared and discussed. After that, a co-design exercise is presented and collaboratively worked out, including frameworks and ideation guidance as to how to develop new approaches to tackle each core topic.
* The time of the sessions is still to be confirmed and will be planned to accommodate, as best as possible, different time zones. Also, all live sessions will be recorded and can be watched later.
- Step 3: After each session, participants will receive additional quizzes and reflection pieces to follow-up and debrief their learnings.
- Step 4: When the program ends, participants will have gained a toolkit to enable them to redesign their workplace around the needs of creative makers. For the period of one year, participants continue to have free access to the Berlin School online campus. This allows the Future of Doing community to network and keep in touch by sharing further doubts, ideas, and progress on how the learnings were applied in real-life situations.
What does the package include?
The Future of Doing Online Program includes:
- Asynchronous and Self-learning Content (videos, pre-readings and preparation tools)
- Four live interactive sessions.
- Membership to the Berlin School online campus, Home of Creative Business Leadership.
- Berlin School Certificate of Participation.*
What are the next steps after I submit my registration form?
Next steps are:
- Step 1: The Berlin School will review and confirm your application, and then issue a proforma invoice (made out to the billing address that you've provided) covering the program participation fee.
- Step 2: Once full payment is received, the Berlin School team will contact you with a final confirmation.
- Step 3: Shortly before the start of the program you will receive access to the Berlin School online campus, which contains important information to help you prepare in advance, including course reading material, session schedule, etc.
How much does it cost and how can I pay it?
Regular Pricing: €880 | Special Pricing: €750 for Berlin School alumni, participants and partner organizations
You can pay with Credit Card* or Wire transfer*.
The payment conditions are:
- The registration to a Berlin School learning experience is binding. As an applicant, you are personally responsible for the cost of the program (local VAT will be added).
- 10% of the course fee is a registration fee and is non-refundable.
- The seat is not guaranteed until the course fee is paid.
- The fee must be paid in full no later than 30 days after the invoice date or 4 weeks before the start of the course (whichever is sooner). If you are unable to attend, another person can take your seat at no extra cost.
To find out more and request the issuing of your invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that the payer is responsible for all bank fees and charges. If you wish to pay by credit card, your credit card will be charged including an additional 3,6% (Visa, Master, Diners, JCB) or 4,6% (American Express) handling fee.
What if my plans change?
The Berlin School cancellation policy for the Future of Doing Online Program is:
- Between registration and 2 weeks before the course start – 50% of the total fee will be charged.
- Less than 2 weeks before the course start – 100% of the total fee will be charged. (Exception is made for illness proved by a doctor’s certificate. The participant will be refunded a maximum of 90% of the total fee)
- After the course starting date and up to 3 weeks into it – 100% of the total fee will be charged. (Exception is made for illness proved by a doctor’s certificate. The participant will be refunded a maximum of 50% of the total fee)
- After 3 weeks into the course – 100% of the total fee will be charged and no exception will be made.
Cancellation by the Berlin School
We reserve the right to cancel a course due to low enrolment up to 10 business days before the course starts. You will be notified by phone or email if this is the case, at which time you may receive a full refund.