Learning Experience Manager (m/f)
For our team in Berlin we are looking for a full-time Learning Experience Manager (m/f).
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, inner passion for education, and are a detail-oriented organizational star, global and open minded with a natural commitment to service and experience excellence, this could become your dream job. The main focus of the Learning Experience Manager’s role is to collaboratively organize two-weeklong residential modules of the EMBA program and other Executive Education programs including but not limited to:
- Organising and booking program arrangements - including venues, catering, tech support and general staffing - in order to make the participants’ study at the Berlin School an unforgettable experience.
- Organising program schedules and all related course and session materials for participants
- Collaborating with academic and industry faculty and the team to produce quality seminars and events
- Organising cultural and other non-academic activities for the program participants
- Organising public lectures and the graduation ceremony
- Managing the programs both on-site and off-site and resolving any unforeseen problems
- Collaborating with all internal interfaces – Community, Student Administration and Admissions – in order to provide support and deliver to participants an on-going great experience
- Supporting and contributing to the social media environment of the school participant groups
- Bachelor’s degree
- If not a German or EU citizen, a work permit and VISA for Germany
- 3+ years of work experience in a related field, such as international education program organization; international event management; or management of an international account within a creative business
- Strong intercultural sensitivities with global and service orientations
- Ability to work across various digital platforms and office applications, with attention to detail
- Minimum C1 level in English and B2 in German
- At ease with international business travel and managing the delivery of programs abroad
- Flexibility to be away from home and 100% present during the programs (for example: 12 weeks per year; 2 weeks in Asia and 2 weeks in the US)
- Knowledge and understanding of a creative industry such as Advertising / TV / Entertainment / Music or Media would be advantageous
What we offer
We offer an international work environment with an open-minded, collegial and inspiring atmosphere and flat hierarchies. The salary package is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application via email to email@example.com (Subject: Learning Experience Manager). Please include a motivation letter with your CV and indicate your earliest possible start date and expected salary.
Application deadline: June 30th 2019