Join Our Marketing Team
The Berlin School is looking for a dynamic Copywriter (30 hrs/wk) who combines creativity, communication and business acumen in order to build the school’s brand and authority across different marketing channels and to engage with our growing global community. As part of the marketing team, your role is crucial in supporting the sales and marketing objectives of the school. Help us to generate fresh and engaging content at every touchpoint and to deliver a cutting edge community and learning experience for our diverse community of participants and alumni, as well as future clients and partners.
To be successful in the role you need to have 4 or more years of experience in copywriting and community engagement with an excellent knowledge of social media and inbound marketing.
The ideal candidate will be a strong creative thinker, clear communicator and possess great collaboration skills.
Experience in hosting webinars and podcasts, as well as facilitating real life events and meetups is a plus.
- Deliver and enhance our community content strategy for our global audience
- Develop the school’s content and community engagement calendar around our learning innovation priorities
- Generate written content such as articles, interviews, and newsletters to engage and grow our community
- Work closely with designers and videographers to ideate and support the development of rich content assets such as videos, podcasts, infographics and webinars
- Seek out fresh news and insights from the creative industries and develop content opportunities with industry leaders and academic experts
- Generate engaging learning content to drive participant and alumni engagement and enhance our participants’ learning experience
- Work closely with the academic, leadership, and sales teams to align business and content objectives
- Support the development of program proposals for prospective clients and partners and play a collaborative role in supporting the school’s mission to deliver cutting edge educational offers
- 4+ years of experience in copywriting and content strategy
- Passionate writer
- Must speak English at a native level
- Qualification in Journalism, Marketing or equivalent is preferred
- Knowledge of social media for community engagement
- Experienced with CRM tools such as Mailchimp, Eventbrite, and Salesforce
- Understanding of SEO and HTML
- Basic knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus
- Adaptable and resilient with a focus on delivery
- Creative and innovative with ability to work to short deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Self-starter: Hungry to do work that will truly impact our community
- Customer focussed with a desire to represent the school and its core values
What we offer
- We offer an international work environment with an open-minded, collegial and inspiring atmosphere and flat hierarchies. The salary package is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application via email to email@example.com (Subject: Copywriter). Please include a motivation letter and portfolio/2-3 examples of written work along with your CV, and indicate your earliest possible start date and expected salary.
July 22nd 2019