You are here
Scholarship Application Inspiration: Our Best Tips
We know that sometimes it’s easier to write for your clients or for your work than it is to write about yourself, so we’ve prepared a few tips to help gear you up for writing your scholarship application.
The Berlin School’s merit-based scholarships are awarded to applicants who demonstrate that they have potential as a leader, are successful in their field, have leadership experience, and can provide a thoughtful answer to the scholarship question. That being said, how do you draft an application with winning potential?
A few tips:
- Choose the right scholarship for you. Take the time to think about how you relate to the application question and how your experience may be relevant to the organization offering the scholarship.
- Personalize it. We want to know you and why you are the right fit for this opportunity.
- Really answer the question. Use examples from your career and from the real world in order to make your point. Let your expertise and industry awareness shine through.
- Don’t be shy about mentioning your accomplishments. This is your chance to show us your potential as a creative leader so show us the great things you’ve done to get here.
- Tell us what inspires you, what being a better creative leader will do for your career, and how you already embody the characteristics of a great leader.
- When in doubt, ask: Admissions can help you.
Don’t forget, anything you share with us is confidential and if you don’t apply you have no chance to win.
Check out the scholarships available for the next intake here: